Love, Loss and What I Wore
Written by Nora and Delia Ephron
Directed by Kryss Lacovaro
Monday & Tuesday February 26 & 27, 2018 beginning at 8:00pm
At CoMMotion Fitness
13220 Wisteria Dr
Germantown, MD 20874
Fridays (8PM), Saturdays (11AM & 2PM), & Sundays (2PM): April 20 – May 6
About the Play
This is a play of monologues and ensemble pieces about women, clothes, and memory covering all the important subjects — mothers, prom dresses, mothers, buying bras, mothers, hating purses, and why we only wear black.
We are casting six to nine adult women of various ages playing a variety of roles.
Rehearsals in Blue. Performances in Red.
Critique will be Thursday, March 29. All actors MUST attend critique. It is imperative that you notify us in advance of any expected conflicts or absences.
Load-in and light hang will take place on Saturday, April 14. There may be a cue to cue that evening time permitting. Tech rehearsal will be Sunday, April 15.
Pickup rehearsals are scheduled for Thursday, April 26 and Thursday, May 2.
Please check this schedule carefully and list any conflicts you may have with rehearsal dates on your audition registration form. Many directors will not allow you to add conflicts after the show has been cast and rehearsals begin. SCHEDULE CONFLICTS WILL NOT NECESSARILY PREVENT YOU FROM BEING CAST.
If you are cast in this show, you agree to
- Attend all rehearsals when you are scheduled unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Be on time, ready to begin and prepared to stay until rehearsal is over.
- Attend any extra rehearsals that are added after critique.
- Provide your own makeup.
- Help prepare (build, paint, sew, gather) and strike the set, costumes, and/or props.
- Help load in and load out for rehearsals and shows, as necessary.
- Abide by the rules of The Montgomery Playhouse.
- Encourage friends and relations to attend performances.
The Montgomery Playhouse is an all-volunteer organization and strongly supports the rights of all its volunteers to work in an environment free from all forms of discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or other protected criteria under state or federal law. Discrimination, harassment or intimidation of a volunteer will not be tolerated and may be grounds for removal from participation with the organization.